1. During the opening hours, the visitor should go through Gate No. 1 with his/her valid ID documents, collect tickets and enter the exhibition hall through the security check to the exhibits for a free visit;
2. Please do not take any kind of controlled knives, lighters, CDs, hazardous articles or pets into the exhibition hall. The prohibited private articles should be disposed of by their possessors outside the hall;
3. Please put straight your clothes before the visit. Those who are not well-dressed shall not be allowed to enter;
4. Don't yell, run, chase, climb, or lie down during the visit, and please mute your phones to avoid affecting others’ visit;
5. Do not touch the exhibits during the visit;
6. You can take pictures of the basic exhibits and special exhibits collected by our museum, but you should not use flash, selfie stick or tripod. As for invited exhibitions, whether they can be photographed shall be subject to exhibition agreements. If it is not allowed to take photos, an obvious reminder sign will be set up in the exhibition hall.
Thank you for your understanding and support!